How to join the Federation
We welcome applications for membership of Tackle (the Federation) from Organisations which have objects and or aims that are compatible with those of the Federation. Read about the benefits of becoming a member.
As defined in the Articles of Association we admit Members in the following categories:
- Member Organisations, which are support organisations whose principal activities are driven by or directed towards prostate cancer patients.
- Partner Organisations, which are organisations which are not necessarily patient-led but have a legitimate interest in prostate cancer and support the objects of the Federation.
- Honorary Members, who are individuals who do not belong to a member organisation but are invited to join by the Trustees because they have had a long-standing legitimate interest in prostate cancer and support the objects of the Federation.
- A membership consisting primarily, but not solely, of men who have or have had prostate cancer, their partners, families and lay carers; and
- Objects and/or aims that are compatible with those of the Federation.
At the 2013 AGM, it was agreed that the subscription fee payable for membership of the Federation should be suspended. The subscription was originally £1 per declared member of the Member Organisation up to a maximum of £100 due on the 1st January of each year. However, if members feel able to contribute towards the cost of running the Federation and being the Voice of prostate cancer patients and their families, this will be greatly appreciated.
To find out about joining the Federation please contact Simon Lanyon on 07977 144 020, or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply to become a member, download the Application Form (NB To use this form, it will need to be opened in the FREE Acrobat Reader [v8 or above] which you can download here). You can complete this form on your computer and email it directly back - if you have any difficulty, please call Simon on the number above.