Gift Aid Declaration
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase your donation to us by 25% at no extra cost to you.
Tackle Prostate Cancer
152 City Road
HMRC allow Gift Aid Declarations to be sent by email as long as they are in an approved form. An example is below and, please note that it must include your first name, surname, first line of your home address and postcode. Please send your email to email@example.com.
I, Joe Bloggs, whose home address is:
1 Acacia Avenue
- Please let us know if you change your name or home address.
- To maximise your tax giving, your Gift Aid declaration will be automatically backdated 4 years as permittedby the Gift Aid Scheme. If you have begun paying taxes more recently or would prefer not to backdate thedeclaration for any other reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
- Please let us know if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
- You may cancel your declaration at any time by notifying us.
- Higher-rate taxpayers may claim further tax relief on donations made under the Gift Aid Scheme.
- Corporate donations and those made from Charitable Trusts or Foundations are not eligible for Gift Aid.